Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Drip Lived

Sometimes it feels that in a whirlwind this year has whizzed straight past me and I've been caught up in it and dragged along for the ride. Except, I took a second to slow it down the other day and now, in September, I've realised that this year, I've been gifted with some amazing times, and people and events that I otherwise would never have lived if I hadn't made some choices that some days I'd rather forget and regret I had.

And I want to write it down. The lessons, and the faces and the laughs and the dreams and the realities. I want to look back on 2010 as the year that my life changed and have a reference to slap me in the face with the reality that its brought when I forget.

Maybe I'll start the story of my whole life in the My Life Story Diary. 1800 pages from now to treasure the story of my life. MY LIFE STORY £35.00

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails