Tuesday, September 28, 2010

More than a little

I had a conversation with my gorgeous friend Longy, about the creative direction that Sass&Bide have taken the last few seasons. Honestly, it wasn't all roses (though, it's ironic that i've dropped an easy $000 on pieces they've done over the last few months...) however there is no way I can fault their SS11 (nth) / AW11 (sth) 'papa sucre' collection.

It's a smart, sexy, 'designed' collection with what seems to be a move back to the simple elegance of great cut with a serious raw and organic edge shown in the prints, accessories and styling of their recent Fashion Week show.

The colours are so bang on - simply Australian, with a global attitude. I'm also in love with the front bun-slash-back-braid done by Renya Xydis and her talented team. My picks:














No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails