Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Badies

Naivety is nice. The opening of endless possibilities, no restrictions or barriers of awareness. The decisions you make are based on blind-sight, fun, hopes and dreams, that you think make sense and feel right. Such as studying politics and history at university with the mindset that you can make a difference to the world.

Maybe it's my history, which makes me appreciate these posters. A Gen-Y girl at heart, with a passion to soak in as much knowledge as possible. Created by art student Jenny Burrows and copywriter Matt Kappler, the "Historically Hardcore" campaign compares ludicrous pop-culture feats with the awesomeness of historical badasses.

Seeing these type of campaigns remind me that no past experience should be filled with regret. And remind me that even though I may not have ended up with a portfolio behind my name, somehow, I ended up working in an industry with all of the opportunities in the world to make amazing and inspiring and passionate differences.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails