Friday, February 19, 2010

Busy Bumble

Posts have been lacking of late I know. Been a busy little bee. Thought I'd share sneak peaks of 2 projects I've been filling my time with, with you!

Water Towers
Finished writing the forward for a gorgeous friend and talented photographer a few weeks ago. Final production will be done in 3-4 weeks but thought I'd give you a grab of some copy and shots to expect. Make a lovely coffee table present for the person with everything... I'm biased, but just saying :)



Tic Taco
Helped out beautiful Justin with his recent first ever solo show - Tic Taco - a 5 year long photographic documentary of Bowl-A-Rama... Australia's premier skate comp. Lots of PR hours, release and event promo writing and supportive friend phone calls for the peach but both he and his work was insanity! Launch was this week and it went off like a firecracker. Photo montage of the night to come but some of the work below.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails