Wednesday, June 30, 2010

2.6 kilometres.

I know a boy. And while I'm sure he gets up to a lot of mischief - in fact I can probably bank on it given early morning text message replies agreeing to red wine - there is something about him which makes the world seem a simpler, calmer, stunningly holistic place. He has an aura of calm that in his sexy gruff and unkept and windswept exterior is both curious and inviting and exciting and nerve rendering bad but delicious, all at the same time.

These "The Sartorialist" shots remind me of him and his favourable effects. Equal parts unique in their simplicity - the casual cool and calm of someone who know themselves, and the sly smile of knowing you more than you do you.






Same said boy taught me without even knowing the impact that simple tones say in what you wear. Love that these shoes remind me of that lesson. Retro styling, these Jeffrey Campbell Mary Roks in nude are amazing. (RRP $120)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails