Thursday, June 17, 2010

FOUND

I spent two years looking at my life from the other side of a looking glass. I spent two years looking at my life from the centre of a tornado. I have spent the last 2 months looking at my life from the smooth, calm waters of sense of self. It feels like its time to hold onto it, more so than ever before. It's an amazing feeling when your life is pretty close to perfect. It's like beechwood. Which reminds me of pen pencil stencil's gorgeous scrap wood toys. Or Muji Toys In a Bag. These beautiful wooden figures for grown ups have the worth to become special mementos for someone else. Like Mo and her stunning NY and London gift from her architect Dad.
Forest of Wood from Pen Pencil Stencil

Muji New York City in a Bag Muji Paris City in a Bag Muji London City in a Bag Muji Tokyo City in a Bag

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails