Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Slack

I'll admit it. I've been slack. Beavering away in an online hell hole leaving me cross-eyed and not bushy tailed. But somewhere in the mix I managed to celebrate a birthday in the best way possible. This year I was given the best gift ever. Insight. Insight into what makes being me awesome. It involved real friends, great food, laughter. It involved hugs, and real wishes said with sincerity. It involved self awakening that time has flown and I've grown with it. Here are some of the things that made my day/week/month a highlight and a pleasure and I send a million thanks to the universe for smiling down and blessing me a million times over.

Ksubi ++ Incontemp Slip Dress

Jay-Z "Decoded"

One Teaspoon "Fallen Angle" Bra

Fine friends and family (the Longy and me)

Expresso Martinis made with Patrón... and Patrón X.O. Cafe @ the Hunky Dory Social Club (Oxford St, Sydney)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails