Friday, November 12, 2010

Good Goot!!

My love for all things Josh Goot runs deep. And every season I melt on the inside when I see the incredibleness of his designs and prints and those CUTS! Holy! He is the king of complex simplicity. An organic-sentiment of single elements that work together in a holistic way. I place him in my mind bucket with the Zawanda / Annie Trust Fun! Islander Bags (prettiness based on fractal derivatives).

These latest shots from his diffusion line Look Book made me gasp a little. Colour blocking, graffiti hits like paint, lady-like knee length skirts. This is modern dressing at its finest. The freshest of whites are what Summer 10/11 should be so head into Goot Paddington and snap these pieces up before they disappear. (Josh Goot 104 Glenmore Rd, Paddington P: 9356 2233)

* NOTE: As if you needed anymore convincing - the Goot shop girl is the NICEST person in Sydney (I'm not even joking). Chatting with her is even worth the trip in there!










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails