Thursday, March 11, 2010

Re-Designed with ♥

Maybe its because I work in advertising, like to be pushed out of my comfort zone, or generally like when something mundane is reworked into something pretty but seem to be collecting plenty of campaign 'art' to fill the spaces in my home.

Scottish cartoonist and illustrator, Tom Gauld, was briefed to rework the Diet Coke can as part of The Heart Truth initiative to fundraise for heart disease in women. Almost Leunig like in his work, Gauld's unobtrusive, simple and feminine designs are lovely and I would love to get my hands on all three of these to frame like memorabilia as a pop-art/commercial piece that is both unexpected but appreciated. If you're from the States and can help me out shoot me an email (et.cet.er.as@hotmail.com) so that I can organise postage. x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails